All patients who have upper respiratory symptoms are required to get test for COVID-19, the symptoms include fever (≥37.5), cough, sore throat, shortness of breath (difficulty breathing) etc. Patients will be advised to have COVID-19 NEGATIVE result and check-in with code prior an appointment with your doctor. The test will be free for everyone, it…Details
To our valuable patients, According to a new health regulation, all patients will be required to provide a written consent to bulk bill their Telehealth consulation via email prior to their appointments.
you can book a telehealth appointment for
- General medical consultations and advice
- Treatment for chronic health conditions
- Referrals to specialists, and pathology and radiology tests
- New prescriptions and renewals
- Medical certificates for school and work