All patients who have upper respiratory symptoms are required to get test for COVID-19, the symptoms include fever (≥37.5), cough, sore throat, shortness of breath (difficulty breathing) etc. Patients will be advised to have COVID-19 NEGATIVE result and check-in with code prior an appointment with your doctor. The test will be free for everyone, it…Details
DUE TO HIGH COMMUNITY TRANSMISSION
COVID-19 POLICY CHANGED
– All patients are required to wear a surgical mask before seeing your doctor during vaccination
– WALK-IN patients are temporarily not accepted, except Emergency situations
– TELEHEALTH consults are preferred until further notice.
– ALL ONLINE BOOKINGS will be automatically marked as for telehealth consults
– FACE TO FACE appointments please call and discuss with our lovely receptionists, or alternatively email us
– All patients will require to wait outside the centre
** Please Note: NEW PATIENTS are living in LGAs of concern are required to do COVID-19 test before booking the appointment to see your doctor and for vaccination.
updated on: 05/09/21